According to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party test data, Hayward’s TriStarVS variable-speed pumps are the most energy-efficient pumps on the market. These pool pumps can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for themselves faster than larger, more expensive models. TriStar VS pumps are specifically designed to replace most high performance pumps installed today.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP.
- A Hayward automation-only model (SP3202VSPND) remains available.
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability.
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing.
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including Omni Logic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control).
- 2" x 2.5" union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy