The Safe-N-Patch is a great product that allows you to repair and small holes or rips on your safety cover without spending a fortune! Rather than replacing the whole cover, use this patch for any rips or tears smaller than 7". I Installation Instructions Preparing for Safety Cover Repair:
- Both TOP and BOTTOM areas to be repaired/patched must be clean and dry.
- Trim any damaged or loose irregular material and/or thread.
- Lay the cover on a clean flat hard surface.
- the Patch must be aleast 1.5" larger (all around) than the repairing area.
- Trim the patch with rounded corners. Try to completely round patch (whenever possible).
- Remove the backing strip from the adhesive side of the patch.
- Attach the patch to the top of the cover (working from one end to the other) using a constant applied pressure ensuring all wrinkles are worked out. The repair must make a full contact with the cover surface.
- Attach a second repair patch to the bottom of the cover (working from one end to the other) using a constant applied pressure ensuring all wrinkles are worked out. The repair patch must make full contact with the cover surface.
Write Your Own Review