Raypak 206A Electronic 199,500 BTU Propane Heater
Regular Price $2,399.99 Special Price $1,999.00
- Microprocessor Controlled Thermostat -The Raypak Digital gas heater features a microprocessor-based control center. This control allows you to set your pool or spa temperature precisely at your favorite setting just by pressing the up or down temperature control buttons.
- Self-Diagnostic On-board diagnostic controls let the user and the service professional know what is going on with the heater at all times. All information is presented in real English, no cryptic codes to decipher. In the event that you would ever have a problem with the heater, the digital display will indicate the source.
- Flame Strength Indicator a pool industry first! The pilot flame signal is monitored with an easy to read visual bar display. 4 bars or less indicate a weak signal, letting the service tech know that the pilot should be checked. 5 bars or more indicate good flame rectification. Every heater is test fired before packaging, and the flame strength is verified to be strong before leaving the factory.
- Voltage Monitor Transformer output power can be monitored by the circuit board. This helps service techs diagnose issues quicker and more efficiently.
- Cycle Counter and Run Time Monitor - The control captures every cycle of the main gas valve as well as how long it stays open. This offers valuable and useful feedback to the service tech. By monitoring the run times on multiple unit installations, the load can be evenly distributed among the units, preventing excessive wear and tear on one unit.
- Remote-Compatible Compatible with most major pool control and remote systems on the market today. Any two-wire or three-wire remote can connect to the heater and be integrated into the pool control system of your choice.
- Electronic Ignition Raypak Digital heaters come standard with intermittent spark ignition pilot safety controls. What this means is that the pilot only comes on when there is a call for heat. This provides an energy- efficient way to control your heater’s gas usage by eliminating the need for a continuous pilot
- Outdoor top - (standard)
- Wind-resistant design
- Channels rainwater out
- Textured powder-coat finish
- Optional indoor top
- Digital Controls
- Built-in diagnostics
- Back-lit LCD display
- Pool and spa settings
- Lexan cover- with snap closure
- Flame strength meter
- Cycle and run time log
- Transformer output monitor
- Fault history-last 10
- Burner Tray
- Easily removable
- Stainless steel burners
- Brass orifices
- Aluminized metals
- Stainless steel heat shield
- Spark-to-pilot ignition
- Soft-opening gas valve
- Heat Exchanger
- Integral copper fin tube (standard)
- Automatic bypass
- Unitherm governor Polymer headers
- Stainless steel tube sheet
- Reversible for left-side water connections.
- ASME - (optional)
- Cupro-nickel - (optional)
- 2” CPVC Connections
- High Limits and Controls
- Mounted on the in/out header
- Ceramic Fiber Combustion Chamber
- Non-Combustible Base
- Heater can be installed on a combustible surface
- Incoming power can be connected to the right or left side.
Write Your Own Review