Raypak 406A Milivolt 399,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater
MODEL # P-R406A-MN
- Mechanical Thermostat - The Raypak Millivolt gas heater comes with one mechanical thermostat. This control allows you to set your pool or spa temperature precisely at your favorite setting.
- Millivolt Controls - No power source is required for the Raypak Millivolt heater. All operating electricity is supplied by the pilot thermocouple.
Stainless Steel Burners
Burner design is a critical component in any gas heater. The stainless steel burner system used in the Raypak Digital is inherently forgiving and extremely robust. The burner is self-adjusting to compensate for gas pressure fluctuations, allowing the heater to always burn clean and safe.
Smooth Light Off
The soft-opening gas valve ensures smooth turn-on; no “Hard Light” to worry about. The easily removable burner tray and pilot assembly make service and maintenance a simple task. Pilot Ignition
The Raypak Digital uses a spark-to-pilot ignition system. This is the most reliable and robust ignition system available–an industry proven standard for over 30 years.
Both water temperature and flow rate inside the heater are controlled to help eliminate condensation, sooting and scale buildup that can shorten the life of a heater. Raypak engineered the Unitherm Governor specifically for pool heater applications, regulating low-temperature incoming water to help reduce condensation. The built-in automatic bypass helps prevent scaling and erosion by balancing the flow going into the heat exchanger.
The Raypak Digital, with polymer headers, is equipped with an integral copper finned-tube heat exchanger and stainless steel tube sheets. Even the smallest details such as the studs and nuts are made out of stainless steel. A heater that will last year after year and can easily be serviced if the need should ever arise.
- Outdoor top - (standard)
- Wind-resistant design
- Channels rainwater out
- Textured powder-coat finish
- Optional indoor top
- Burner Tray
- Easily removable
- Stainless steel burners
- Brass orifices
- Aluminized metals
- Stainless steel heat shield
- Spark-to-pilot ignition
- Soft-opening gas valve
- Heat Exchanger
- Integral copper fin tube (standard)
- Automatic bypass
- Unitherm governor Polymer headers
- Stainless steel tube sheet
- Reversible for left-side water connections.
- ASME - (optional)
- Cupro-nickel - (optional)
- 2” CPVC Connections
- High Limits and Controls
- Mounted on the in/out header
- Ceramic Fiber Combustion Chamber
- Non-Combustible Base
- Heater can be installed on a combustible surface
- Incoming power can be connected to the right or left side.