RayPak 156,000 BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater Above
Regular Price $1,899.99 Special Price $1,479.00
FOR USE UP TO 2000 FT ELEVATION ONLY The Raypak 156A pool heater is the perfect choice for larger above ground pools, spas and inground pools. The 156 has up to 50% more BTU's than the competitors' above-ground pool heaters. More BTU's means quicker heat-up. Extend your swim season, open your pool earlier and close it later. Your pool is always ready when you have a Raypak on duty.
|Model Number||Full BTU Input||Indoor Stack dia.|
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating: The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service
- Wind-Resistant Design: No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer Headers: Prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger: The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Raypak also uses thick stainless steel tube sheets for robust construction and rust free operation.
- Controls: The 156 is available standard with Raypak’s propriety AFT digital control. This control handles all the safety functions of the heater as well as the electronic ignition and flame supervision. State of the art diagnostic reporting and fault recording. This is the same control we use in our bigger gas pool heaters. Only the best will do for the model 156. The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat. Units come with a 3 foot, 3 prong power cord.
- 2” Water Connections: Supplied with every Raypak 156 heater is a set of 2" flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Automatic Bypass: The Raypak 156 comes standard with a built in water bypass so it can handle different GPM’s without having to adjust your flow rates manually. The bypass also helps keep a constant engineered flow through the tubes to help reduce condensation caused by cold water.
- Burner Tray: Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burner deck to the aluminized metals used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray for servicing.
- Fire Tile: A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient: Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They meet or exceed all federal and state standards Available for natural gas or propane. Please note the Raypak model 156 is not designed to meet the emissions regulations in areas requiring Low NOx levels. Reduce input 4% for each 1000 feet above sea level when installed above 2000 feet elevation.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Raypak 206,000 BTU Millivolt Natural Gas Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,462.99 Special Price $1,599.99
Raypak 206,000 BTU Millivolt Propane Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,462.99 Special Price $1,839.00
RayPak 206,000 BTU Pool Heater Millivolt, Natural Gas
Regular Price $2,699.99 Special Price $1,819.00
RayPak 206K BTU Digital Pool Heater - Natural Gas W/ Cupro-Nickel Exchanger **HIGH ELEVATION**
Regular Price $2,399.99 Special Price $1,779.99
RayPak 266,000 BTU Digital NG Pool Heater - Electronic Ignition
Regular Price $2,879.00 Special Price $2,149.00
RayPak 266,000 Digital Propane Pool Heater - Electronic Ignition
Regular Price $2,879.99 Special Price $2,279.00
RayPak 336 Digital Propane Pool Heater - Electronic Ignition
Regular Price $2,999.99 Special Price $2,079.99
Raypak 336,000 BTU Millivolt Natural Gas Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $3,077.99 Special Price $2,299.00
Raypak 336,000 BTU Millivolt Propane Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $3,077.99 Special Price $2,299.00
RayPak 336,000 BTU Digital NG Pool Heater - Electronic Ignition
Regular Price $2,999.99 Special Price $2,399.00
Raypak 406,000 BTU Millivolt Natural Gas Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $3,477.99 Special Price $2,259.99
Raypak 406,000 BTU Millivolt Propane Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $3,477.99 Special Price $2,599.00
Hayward H Series 150,000 BTU Millivolt Natural Gas Inground Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,599.99 Special Price $1,499.00
Hayward H Series 150,000 BTU Millivolt Propane Inground Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,599.99 Special Price $1,499.99
Hayward Universal 150,000 BTU H Series Low NOx Natural Gas Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,999.99 Special Price $2,049.00
Raypak Digital 206,000 BTU Electronic Propane Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,543.99 Special Price $2,039.00
Hayward Universal 150,000 BTU H-Series Propane Gas Low NOx
Regular Price $2,641.99 Special Price $2,049.00
Raypak Digital 336,000 BTU Electronic Propane Swimming Pool Heater
Regular Price $2,971.99 Special Price $2,399.00