Vinyl Pools Hayward Navigator Pro Inground Pool Cleaner
The Navigator Pro by Hayward is a smart choice for all types of in-ground pools. Exclusive SmartDrive technology makes the Navigator Pro faster and more efficient than any random style pool cleaner. The Navigator Pro moves in a predetermined series of right and left turns to systematically provide more thorough coverage of your pool’s surfaces. Pool owners will value the Navigator Pro’s ability to clean their pool in an intelligent manner. Compared to other suction cleaners, the Navigator Pro’s technology also allows for silent operation. You can enjoy a pleasant and peaceful pool environment even when the Navigator Pro is hard at work! Your pool is made more enjoyable with the Navigator Pro. The Hayward Navigator Pro gives you easy, trouble-free operation. You won’t waste time emptying or replacing debris bags. Getting that sparkling clean pool is easy and effortless with the Navigator Pro. And because it’s powered by your existing filtration system, you don’t have the expense of an energy-consuming booster pump. When you install your new Navigator Pro as part of the Totally Hayward System, you get the assurance of knowing you have a complete system, designed to work together for the best automatic operation and the cleanest pool possible.
- Exclusive SmartDrive – Programmed steering moves the cleaner silently in a predetermined series of turns for more thorough cleaning.
- Advanced Suction Technology – Utilizes the pool’s existing filtration system
- Silent Operation – No pulsating hoses or noisy parts, for a peaceful pool environment
- Easy to Use – Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port
- High-Flow Hose – Reduces hydraulic friction or efficient operation. No bags to empty or replace
- Hydro-Dynamic Head Design – Designed for style, engineered for performance. Turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation
- Vacuum Wings – Downdraft design captures pollen, sand, twigs, leaves and pebbles
- Adaptive Steering Assembly – Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvres the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
- Advanced Pod Propulsion – Eliminates the need for wheels and belts. Consistent performance and long life
Pool Cleaner Type: Suction Side
Cleaning Area: Floor and Walls
Cleaning Cycle: 3 to 4 Hours
Booster Pump: Not Required
Cord/Hose Length: 40'
Pool Type: In-Ground
Pool Surface: Vinyl