Total Alkalinity Booster Water Balancer 500g
Regular Price $9.49 Special Price $6.99
DiscountPoolSupply's Alkalinity Booster raises the total alkalinity to the safe zone and makes your pH and chlorine levels easier to control. The pH of your pool is an important measure as it determines the alkalinity or acidity of your pool. Balancing the correct pH levels in your pool water is important for safe and cleanand enjoyable swimming. Ideally, you will always want alkalinity to range between 80 and 120ppm. When total alkalinity drops below 80 ppm, equipment corrosion, plaster etching and eye irritation can occur. The alkalinity level of your water should be tested weekly and alkalinity should be the FIRST thing to be balanced. Remember your Alkalinity directly effects your pH Level! So remember to keep it within the ideal range of 80-100 pm for Pools and 120-150 ppm for Spas/Hot Tubs.
- Use when total alkalinity drops below 80 ppm.
- Makes your pH and chlorine levels easier to control.
- Granular. Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Calculate how much Total Alkalinity Booster is needed (on the back of bottle)
- Mix with water
- Add to your pool water
- Add about 1/4 at a time, and about 6 hours apart
Write Your Own Review