Our Winter Armour Silver Deluxe Safety Covers are designed for worry-free pool protection. This safety pool cover mesh allows rainwater to pass through while dirt and debris simply blow away. With the heaviest material in the industry, you are guaranteed a cover that will protect your pool from organic growth and last for years to come. With easy installation and no maintenance, you can enjoy peace of mind in the winter season and be confident your spring opening will be a breeze!
Available in Green, Blue, Tan, and Grey. Made of 5' x 5' stitched mesh sections.
All hardware necessary for installation is included.
(Please note if you have anything other than 3' of concrete decking around the pool, please give us a call for additional hardware upgrade and pricing).
For Pools 20' x 40' feet in size with 4' x 8' right flush step.
Actual cover size is 22' x 42' feet with a 6' x 10' right flush step.
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Burst PSI: 415
- Grab Tensile: 300
- Shade: 95%
- Warranty: 15 Year / 3 Year Full
- Custom Heavy Duty Springs: Heavy duty stainless steel single-coil springs, with D-Rings for ease of installation and adjustment. They have a lower profile – so covers lay flat and fit tight — whatever the shape of the pool.
- Strong Seams: All of our 91 Mesh safety cover seams are interlocked and double overlapped. This seam is the heart of the safety difference.
- Coping Anti-Rub Strips: Our coping anti-rub strip is white, ensuring that no unsightly black marks end up on your coping.
- Reduced Deck Mount: Obstruction in the way of your pool cover? Not for long with our Reduced Deck Mount™ system. New patent pending design ensures easy installation around raised walls, water features, spas and other deck accessories. All Stainless Steel hardware with brass anchors. Don't even have this much space? Don't worry, we can design a cover for any situation.
- Double Decker Edge: A potential trouble spot for pool covers is the perimeter - where they can fray and unravel. Our 91 Mesh covers are first hemmed, then sandwiched between double layers of webbing. Edges can't unravel, you get years of trouble-free performance.
- Built to Last Box Stitch: Excellence shows in the details. Like box tack reinforcement on all perimeter straps. Protective pads positioned at step nosings to prevent abrasion. And added protection on every component including the thread to resist UV rays and pool chemicals.