Saline Refresh-Salt Water Pool Shock 1Kg
The pool should be shocked by Aqua Coastal Saline Refresh bi-weekly to oxidize excessive nitrogenous waste. Saline Refresh helps clarify the water. AQUA COASTAL SALINE REFRESH, when used on a regular basis, will oxidize nitrogenous waste that accumulates in swimming pool water. It should be used bi-weekly or after a heavy bather load on all saltwater pools. AQUA COASTALSALINE REFRESH will reduce the demand on the salt generator and add clarity to the water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Initial Treatment: Add 250 grams of AQUA COASTAL SALINE REFRESH per 10,000 liters of water. Broadcast the required amount into the deep end of the pool. Swimming may be resumed after 15 minutes.
- Regular Treatment: Add 125 grams per 10,000 liters of poolwater bi-weekly or after heavy bather use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Causes skin and eye damage.
- May be fatal if swallowed, irritating to nose and throat.
- Avoid inhalation of dust.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
- STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT. Do not mix this product with any other chemical.
- Always add this product to water, never the reverse.
- Do not place this product in your skimmer basket, pump pot, brominator or chlorinator.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
- Contains Potassium Monopersulphate
- IF ON SKIN: Remove excess and flush skin with cold water for 15 minutes.
- FOR EYE CONTACT: Flush with cold water for 15 minutes and call a physician immediately.
- IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 1-2 glasses to dilute the stomach contents. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician immediately.