Pool First Aid-Natural Choice Chemical 2L
Cuts Chlorine and Bromine use while it breaks down oil and scum! Natural Chemistry strives to enhance the lives of all pool and spa users! They are constantly developing thoughtful, sensible solutions that focus both on the environment, the interest of commerce and the end consumer! Pool First Aid...the problem solver! Quickly cleans and clears pools that have a bad algae bloom, waterline build-up, or other water contamination. Pool First Aid combines powerful concentrated natural enzymes with a fast acting polymer clarifier for quick and easy clean-up of: Dead algae Pollen Oil leaks & hydraulic spills Antifreeze residue Vandalism High organic waste loads Pool First Aid will quickly free clogged filters of oils and organic build-up. No other product will remove dead algae more quickly and efficiently...in most cases, no back washing is required. Clear, Perfect Water... Unconditionally Guaranteed! 2L/2qt - Cleans up dead algae, pollen and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated enzyme with an organic polymer clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
- When a pool requires an emergency clean up, no product works better! Tips & Info: - Performance is reduced in water with high sanitizer levels.
- Optimum results are obtained when chlorine level is below 5ppm.
- Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme™ technology with a clarifier to fix pool problems quickly.
- Pool First Aid can be used every 48 hours until water clarity is restored.
- Pool First Aid can be used every 48 hours until water clarity is restored. Take a look at the manufacturer's website here.
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
Directions for use: Sanitizer level should be below 5ppm before adding this product. New pools, openings, & initial phosphate removal:This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water. For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 60mL per 3,800 litres. One capful treats 7,750 litres.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 21ºc, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.