Pentair 30" Tagelus Sand Filter w/ Valve (TA100D)
Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades – a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters were created equally, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low.
Now with new, exclusive, patented technology that dramatically improves water clarity by 60%
Traditional sand filters can only remove particles in the 50-100 micron range, but ClearPro Technologyremoves particles up to five times smaller, well below what your eye can detect. When combined with our popular Tagelus sand filter, your pool will achieve 60% cleaner water than with other sand filters. However, Tagelus remains blissfully simple, requiring less maintenance than either cartridge or D.E. filters. Just an occasional backwashing with a simple turn of a valve for the clearest water, year after year.
- The Tagleus filter tank is constructed in one piece from fibreglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
- Easy does it. The 6 position Hi-Flow Valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and safer. Pressure gauge also included. Functions on valve include: Filter, Backwash, Rinse, Waste, Closed, Recirculate
- Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand
- A special diffuser creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast – the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing
- Combination sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing
- All internal parts are threaded for fast and easy service
Model: TA 100D
Filter Area Sq. Ft.: 4.9
Vertical Clearance: 65.5”
Filter Diameter: 30.5”
Required Sand in LBS: 600
Flow Rate GPM: 100
Turnover Capacity in Gallons
8 Hours: 48,000
10 Hours: 60,000
12 Hours: 72,000