Chlorine Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator (2Kg) 151

Chlorine Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator (2Kg)

Season Opening Kit 51

Season Opening Kit

Chlorine Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator (2Kg)

A necessity for a clean and clear swimming pool.
Use shock to quickly raise the chlorine level in your pool. Various bacteria and organic pollutants can resist normal chlorination and result in contaminated and cloudy water. This build-up is highest during hot weather and periods of heavy pool usage.
Pools should be shocked on a weekly basis to prevent contaminated water and to improve the efficiency of sanitizers.

65% available chlorine content.
Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by the testing kit.
Free available chlorine:....1.0 - 3.0 ppm
pH:......................................7.2 - 7.8
Total alkalinity:..................80 - 120 ppm
Calcium hardness:...........200 - 300 ppm
  1. To minimize bleaching, pre-dissolve required amount of Aqua Coastal Shock in a plastic pail with concentration not exceeding 1 kg per 10 L of water. Always add chemical to water, NEVER water to chemical.
  2. Broadcast resulting slurry directly to pool water.
  3. Initially, superchlorinate pool water with 150 g of Aqua Coastal Shock per 10,000 L of pool water. For best results, superchlorinate at dusk.
  4. Maintain proper chlorine residual by broadcasting daily over the pool’s surface, 30 g of Aqua Coastal Shock per 10,000 L of pool water, or as needed. NOTE: Hot weather, heavy pool usage, and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
  5. Super chlorinate weekly using 150 g of Aqua Coastal Shock per 10,000 L of pool water when average daily temperature is 25ºC - 32ºC. Otherwise, superchlorinate every other week.
  6. For visible algae, superchlorinate using 350 g of Aqua Coastal Shock per 10,000 L of pool water. Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 500 g per 10,000 L. Vacuum pool when dead algae settles. NOTE: For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by sun’s rays by addition of stabilizer (cyanuric acid).
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Strong oxidizing agent. May cause fire or explosion if contaminated.
  • Dangerous gas formed when mixed with acid. Do not mix with any other
  • chemical.
  • Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
  • Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
  • Keep container closed and store in a cool, dry location.
  • Rinse the container thoroughly before discarding.
  • Do not reuse.
  • For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product and the cleanup of spills, contact your municipality, provincial Ministry of Environment or the regional office of Environment Canada.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account