Regular Price $24.99 Special Price $19.99
Part B of a two part system. For use with Bromide Salts for disinfection of water. CLICK HERE for Part A
Directions for use:
- Maintain daily recommended levels as determined by testing kit. Bromine 3.0 - 5.0ppm pH: 7.2 - 7.8 Total Alkalinity: 100 - 120 ppm Calcium Hardness: 150 - 200 ppm
- Add Bromine Salt to spa water as directed.
- Treat a freshly filled spa by adding 125g of this product per 1000 L of spa water to release bromine sanitizer from the bromide salt solution of Bromide Salt. Maintain water circulation at least 30 minutes before using.
- Maintain the proper bromine residual by adding daily, 30g of this product per 1000 L of spa water, or as needed.
- Persistent foam formation, turbid or malodorous water, are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, shock spa water by adding 125g of this product per 1000 L. Maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
- For proper sanitization, the must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in liters, divided by 10 times the Maximum Number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40°C. Duration is spa water at 40°C should not exceed 15 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Strong oxidizing agent. May cause Fire or Explosion if contaminated
- Do not mix with any other chemical
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Harmful if swallowed
- Keep container closed and store in a cool, dry location
- Rinse the container thoroughly before discarding. Do not reuse
- For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product and on the cleanup of spills, contact your municipality, provincial Ministry of Enviornment or the regional office of Enviornment Canada
Write Your Own Review