Algi-Free II-Opening Chemical 1L
Regular Price $24.99 Special Price $16.99
Do you struggle with pool algae every year? Algae are single-celled plants that contain chlorophyll whose seeds are drooped into pools by rain, wind, leaves and other debris and thrive off of sunlight and carbon dioxide. The most common types of pool water algae are green, pink, black and mustard. Algaecides are used to prevent this algae growth and kill existing algae that survives general chlorine dosages. DiscountPoolSupply offers the exclusive Algi-Free 2 which has a 50% algaecide concentration! Use Algi-Free 2 to prevent algae from blooming with its weekly maintenance. This liquid algicide provides quick and long term algae protection.
- Extremely effective in eliminating 'black', 'green' and other types of stubborn algae in your pool
- Safe enough to swim 15 minutes after treatment without any irritation or hair discolouration
- Fast acting and effective formula
- Kills existing algae and prevents algae growth
- Great for use in swimming pools of all types
- A great pool algaecide for routine, weekly pool maintenance
- Will not cause hair discoloration.
- Low-foam formula
- Easy to use
- Do not mix with other chemicals
Direction for use:
- Initial dosage for pool water having no visible algae is 80mL of Aqua Coastal Algi-Free II per 10,000 liters of pool water.
- Weekly maintenace dosage is 30mL of Aqua Coastal Algi-Free II per 10,000 liters of pool water.
- For pool water having visible algae, superchlorinate following label instructions of superchlorination product employed and wait for atleast 24 hours before adding weekly maintenance dosage.
- For visible algae growth, when superchlorination product is not employed, add 120mL of Aqua Coastal Algi-Free II per 10,000 liters of pool water.
Write Your Own Review