Do you struggle with pool algae every year? Algae are single-celled plants that contain chlorophyll whose seeds are drooped into pools by rain, wind, leaves and other debris and thrive off of sunlight and carbon dioxide. The most common types of pool water algae are green, pink, black and mustard. Algaecides are used to prevent this algae growth and kill existing algae that survives general chlorine dosages.
DiscountPoolSupply offers the exclusive Algi-Free 2 which has a 50% algaecide concentration! Use Algi-Free 2 to prevent algae from blooming with its weekly maintenance. This liquid algicide provides quick and long term algae protection.
- Extremely effective in eliminating 'black', 'green' and other types of stubborn algae in your pool
- Safe enough to swim 15 minutes after treatment without any irritation or hair discolouration
- Fast acting and effective formula
- Kills existing algae and prevents algae growth
- Great for use in swimming pools of all types
- A great pool algaecide for routine, weekly pool maintenance
- Will not cause hair discoloration.
- Low-foam formula
- Easy to use
- Do not mix with other chemicals