Chlorine Pucks 3" x 6KG
Regular Price $69.99 Special Price $44.99
Chlorine is a key chemical in maintaining your pool water chemistry and keeping it clean from any contamination. Our 3' chlorine tablets are slow-dissolving and are all individually wrapped for easy use and convenience. Our 3" tablets are thicker than other chlorine tablets allowing them to dissolve slower and keep your pool clean longer. They fit into most types of floaters, skimmers and automatic chlorine feeders!
- 3" tablets
- Perfect size for floaters, skimmers and most automatic feeders
- 90% free available chlorine, 99% trichlor
- Most popular chlorine product
- Individually wrapped
Directions for Use: Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by a testing kit
- Free available chlorine: 1.0 - 3.0 ppm
- pH: 7.2 - 7.8
- Total alkalinity: 100 - 120 ppm
- Calcium hardness: 200 - 300 ppm
- For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction and by the sun’s rays by adding 300g of stabilizer or cyanuric acid per 10,000 L of pool water to yield the required initial concentration of 30 ppm.
- If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber(s) with tablets and adjust flow rate, according to manufacturer’s recommendations, to maintain proper chlorine residual. Adding tablets to the pool’s skimmer basket is an alternative feed method. Daily dosage should be approximately 25g of a chlorine puck per 10,000 L of pool water.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!