Pentair 36" Triton II Sand Filter, Side Mount, w/o Valve (TR140)
The #1 Sand Filter in the world.
The original and still the industry standard. Our unique process creates a one-piece, fiberglass reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions.
The Triton II filter is the result of over 40 years of product evolution and refinement. It has set the industry standard for effectiveness, efficiency, long runs between service and providing years of dependable, low maintenance operation.
The Triton II filter features a special internal design that keeps the sand bed level, ensuring even water flow and resulting in the most efficient filtration possible.
Besides its superior filtration performance, the Triton II filter delivers a level of dependability and ease of operation and maintenance for a track record that’s unsurpassed. Every design detail has been refined to make the Triton II filter the industry standard.
- Time proven internal design ensure that all water receives maximum filtration for crystal clear results
- GlasLok Process creates a one-piece, fibreglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant coating for years of dependable, corrosion-resistant service
- Flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 ps
Model: TR 140
Filter Area Sq. Ft.: 7.06
Vertical Clearance: 47.25”
Filter Diameter: 36”
Required Sand in LBS: 925
Flow Rate GPM: 106
Turnover Capacity in Gallons
8 Hours: 50,880
10 Hours: 63,600
12 Hours: 76,320