Hayward is always looking for ways to make pool and spa ownership as affordable and effortless as possible. Our Universal H-Series pool and spa heaters combine advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility, making them a smart choice for virtually any new installation or system upgrade. They deliver state-of-the-industry performance, save up to 18% on energy costs, have extremely low NOx emission levels and a legendary reputation for durability. They’re offered in 150,000, 200,000, 250,000, 300,000, 350,000 and 400,000 BTU/hr. models.
A choice of left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections gives Universal H-Series heaters unprecedented installation flexibility. This enhanced adaptability – coupled with a lightweight design, a modern low- profile appearance and front-panel only access required for both installation and service – ensures compatibility with virtually all new or existing systems and equipment pad configurations.
- Universal Wiring Junction Boxes High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes
- Hot-Surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Digital LED Control Panel Electronic control display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability
- Insulated Fire Tile Combustion Chamber Unlike older forms of insulation; Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Low NOx Emissions Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.