Our Winter Armour Platinum Commercial Safety Cover is the industry leader in safety covers, constructed from an industrial grade mesh material that is perfect for high stress applications and areas with heavier snow loads. These covers are made with extra strong straps spacing with more than three times the thread count per square inch than standard mesh covers. With the highest burst strength safety cover mesh available and a basket weave mesh that stops rips from progressing, this cover is 30% stronger than standard safety covers and have a higher resistance to abrasions such as concrete coping, stone, brick or other heavily textured surfaces.
Available in Green, Blue, Tan, and Grey. Made of 5' x 5' stitched mesh sections.
All hardware necessary for installation is included.
(Please note if you have anything other than 3' of concrete decking around the pool, please give us a call for additional hardware upgrade and pricing).
For Pools 14' x 28' feet in size with 4' x 8' left 1' offset step.
Actual cover size is 16' x 30' feet with a 6' x 10' left 1' offset step.
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Burst PSI: 890
- Grab Tensile: 485
- Shade: 99%
- Warranty: 25 Year / 5 Year Full
- Custom Heavy Duty Springs: Heavy duty stainless steel single-coil springs, with D-Rings for ease of installation and adjustment. They have a lower profile – so covers lay flat and fit tight — whatever the shape of the pool.
- Strong Seams: All of our 91 Mesh safety cover seams are interlocked and double overlapped. This seam is the heart of the safety difference.
- Coping Anti-Rub Strips: Our coping anti-rub strip is white, ensuring that no unsightly black marks end up on your coping.
- Reduced Deck Mount: Obstruction in the way of your pool cover? Not for long with our Reduced Deck Mount™ system. New patent pending design ensures easy installation around raised walls, water features, spas and other deck accessories. All Stainless Steel hardware with brass anchors. Don't even have this much space? Don't worry, we can design a cover for any situation.
- Double Decker Edge: A potential trouble spot for pool covers is the perimeter - where they can fray and unravel. Our 91 Mesh covers are first hemmed, then sandwiched between double layers of webbing. Edges can't unravel, you get years of trouble-free performance.
- Built to Last Box Stitch: Excellence shows in the details. Like box tack reinforcement on all perimeter straps. Protective pads positioned at step nosings to prevent abrasion. And added protection on every component including the thread to resist UV rays and pool chemicals.