The Carvin Laser Series 19" above-ground sand filter includes a top mounted 7-position multi-port valve and has a high capacity sand bed to catch more debris and extend filter cycles. A unique freeze resistant underdrain with "snap-fit" side-slotted laterals draw water evenly across the full diameter of the sand bed for higher water flow rates, better filteration, longer life cycles, and more efficient backwashing.
- Upper distribution system integrated into the dial valve and engineered to direct water evenly across the entire surface of the sand – up to 25 gpm/sq.ft. without sand migration or channeling
- 7-way Dial Valve with “sight glass”, automatic air relief, and pressure gauge. The 7 functions include: FILTRATION, BACKWASH, RINSE, WHIRLPOOL, DRAIN, TEST, and WINTERIZE
- Non-Corrosive Resin Clamp for simple installation and service of dial valve and filter components.
- Underdrain with “side-slotted” laterals draws water evenly across the full diameter of the sand bed for higher flows, better filtration, longer cycles and more efficient backwashing. Features heavy-duty, freeze resistant hub and easy-service “Snap-Fit” laterals.
- Deep, high-capacity sand bed carries more debris and extends filter cycles.
- Blow-molded tank is corrosion-resistant, and UV-resistant.
- Bottom drain for winterizing and draining.
- Hose and Hardware included.
Requires 200lbs of sand (sand not included).